Adjustment & Alignment Level 1
Adjustment & Alignment Level 1
The Asana Alignment and Adjustment course was personally constructed by the head teacher of the Yoga Vidya school Prashant Jakhmola, who has many years experience in designing and teaching at yoga teacher training courses and various yoga programs in India, Nepal, China, Russia and Indonesia. The present course is ideal choice for all yoga practitioners who requires basement for their asana practice.
Who is this course for ?
The Asana Alignment and Adjustment Level 1 course is designed for those people who haven’t done any Yoga Teacher Training Course and thinking to do, but need a preparation. In addition, this course is suitable for people who need further guidance in order to improve their personal self yoga practice. Absolute beginners in yoga also can find this course is very helpful to step on the yoga path.
Daily Schedule for Adjustment & Alignment Level 1
|07:00 AM - 08:30 AM||Practical Class.|
|12:00 PM - 13:15 PM||Anatomy of Asana.|
|18:00 PM - 19:30 PM||Techniques of Alignment and Adjustment|
What’s Included and Not Included
What Does This Yoga Course Package Include?
- 28 nights shared room accommodation with attached bathroom.
- 24x7 Filtered drinking water and hot water.
- Well-designed Course Material.
- Beautiful Bag and School T-shirt.
- Shat Kriyas or Yogic Cleansing Kit.
- Three nutritious organic meals per day, plus Indian Masala Chai for morning and evening.
- Cultural Trips and Excursions that include sunrise trek in Himalayas and visit to spiritual caves, ashrams, waterfalls and nearby villages.
- WiFi and Beautiful sitting area to study and spend quality Me-time
- On-call Doctor and Emergency Services.
What Is Not Included In This Yoga Package?
- Additional Charges for Private Room - $200 USD.
- Additional Charges for Air-Conditioning Room - $150 USD.
- Additional Charges for Pick and Drop and for any taxi services.
Accommodation and food during the time of the course is provided by Yoga Vidya School in one building in a quiet area near Laxman Jhula. School’s building is situated on the back road near to the jungle side, which makes it a perfect location for yoga practice. Comfortable rooms with hot water, fans and air conditioner if needed are kept for your comfort spacious and clean. Students can choose single or double accommodation respectively. Wifi is available in every floor of the campus. Laundry service can be arranged through the reception desk.
Full meal and herbal teas will be distributed in the dining hall according to the course schedule. Yoga Vidya School provides delicious nourishing traditional Indian food, prepared by our chief’s fresh daily in our kitchen. Our food menu always changes from day to day to keep introducing students to a local cuisine. However, if some students have a special diet the can be provided with suitable food.
15 March 2023
01 April 20235 SPOT LEFT
"The liberty, the inside oneness and openess that I felt after Prashant's classes always fullfilled me. I could feel the energy rising as well as the expansion of my limits. It is with a deep work of precision, humor, gentleness and perseverance that he gives his class. Prashant allowed me to go deeper on my and others and open new pathways. He's on of those who inspire and stays next to you for time ahead. Thank Prashant to have align me in so many ways and brought me further on. See you soon"
"I believe Yoga Vidya School’s 200 hour yoga teacher training can change anybody's view on Yoga and its practice. The course teach you about real yogic lifestyle with its true meaning. The yoga teachers of this school have rich knowledge of all the aspects and principles of Yoga and goes deep into it to make it accessible to all level of students. Mantra and philosophy classes can give you a whole new energy. Another important factor that make this school the best, is its location away from the crowd of hotels and yoga schools of Rishikesh. The place is blessed with nature, making you feel like a real yoga retreat in jungle."
Frequently Asked Questions
In this course you’ll extend your essential knowledge of asana both in theory and practice. Moreover, you will learn how to understand your body’s needs through the different asanas, how to build your own practice and how to make it safe and more beneficial. At the end of the course each student will have clear knowledge and deep understanding about his own body, its abilities and how to work with it to achieve results in yoga.
- Studying materials will be given on the first day to help you for self studying.
- Opening ceremony will be on the first day with Orientation ceremony – teachers meeting On the closing day students will be given certificates of the school
- On Sunday students will get opportunity to learn Karma Yoga at Ganga river.
- On a closing day students a certification distribution ceremony will be held.
- Within the course you will have two Sunday of:
- One Sunday we will visit a spiritual place near Rishikesh.
- One Sunday we will learn cleansing techniques.