Adjustment & Alignment Level 2
This Asana Alignment and Adjustment Level 2 course is designed for advanced certified practitioners who have already passed the 200 yoga teacher training course. The course aims to refine and refresh the knowledge of advanced practitioners for gaining a better comprehensive understanding of asanas, and their bodies.
Why is this course important even to advanced yoga practitioners ?
Our masters have been teaching in yoga teacher training courses for many years and they have noticed that although the yoga teacher training course is useful and practical its intensity leads people to misunderstand the knowledge given in the yoga teacher training course. We believe that mind and body need to study and gather the information in a peaceful gradual pace in order to digest the massive amount of yogic knowledge step by step and turn it into skills. This course is designed especially for this goal. The asana Alignment and Adjustment course was personally constructed by the head teacher of the school Prashant Jakhmola, which has many years experience in designing and teaching yoga teacher training course and various other Yoga programs in India, Nepal, China, Russia and Indonesia.
Daily Schedule for Adjustment & Alignment Level 2
|07:00 AM - 08:30 AM||Practical Class.|
|12:00 PM - 13:15 PM||Anatomy of Asana.|
|18:00 PM - 19:30 PM||Techniques of Alignment and Adjustment|
What’s Included and Not Included
What Does This Yoga Course Package Include?
- 28 nights shared room accommodation with attached bathroom.
- 24x7 Filtered drinking water and hot water.
- Well-designed Course Material.
- Beautiful Bag and School T-shirt.
- Shat Kriyas or Yogic Cleansing Kit.
- Three nutritious organic meals per day, plus Indian Masala Chai for morning and evening.
- Cultural Trips and Excursions that include sunrise trek in Himalayas and visit to spiritual caves, ashrams, waterfalls and nearby villages.
- WiFi and Beautiful sitting area to study and spend quality Me-time
- On-call Doctor and Emergency Services.
What Is Not Included In This Yoga Package?
- Additional Charges for Private Room - $200 USD.
- Additional Charges for Air-Conditioning Room - $150 USD.
- Additional Charges for Pick and Drop and for any taxi services.
Accommodation and food during the time of the course is provided by Yoga Vidya School in one building in a quiet area near Laxman Jhula. School’s building is situated on the back road near to the jungle side, which makes it a perfect location for yoga practice. Comfortable rooms with hot water, fans and air conditioner if needed are kept for your comfort spacious and clean. Students can choose single or double accommodation respectively. Wifi is available in every floor of the campus. Laundry service can be arranged through the reception desk.
Full meal and herbal teas will be distributed in the dining hall according to the course schedule. Yoga Vidya School provides delicious nourishing traditional Indian food, prepared by our chief’s fresh daily in our kitchen. Our food menu always changes from day to day to keep introducing students to a local cuisine. However, if some students have a special diet the can be provided with suitable food.
"The liberty, the inside oneness and openess that I felt after Prashant's classes always fullfilled me. I could feel the energy rising as well as the expansion of my limits. It is with a deep work of precision, humor, gentleness and perseverance that he gives his class. Prashant allowed me to go deeper on my and others and open new pathways. He's on of those who inspire and stays next to you for time ahead. Thank Prashant to have align me in so many ways and brought me further on. See you soon"
"I believe Yoga Vidya School’s 200 hour yoga teacher training can change anybody's view on Yoga and its practice. The course teach you about real yogic lifestyle with its true meaning. The yoga teachers of this school have rich knowledge of all the aspects and principles of Yoga and goes deep into it to make it accessible to all level of students. Mantra and philosophy classes can give you a whole new energy. Another important factor that make this school the best, is its location away from the crowd of hotels and yoga schools of Rishikesh. The place is blessed with nature, making you feel like a real yoga retreat in jungle."
Frequently Asked Questions
In this course Prashant will explain how to break down an asana, how to give proper verbal instructions while giving asana, how to help your students understand and build alignment for themselves. This course will teach you how to read the students body and mind in the asana and work with them accordingly. In addition, you will learn how to design and build classes and curriculums according to the student’s eligibility.
- Studying materials will be given on the first day to help you for self studying.
- Opening ceremony will be on the first day with Orientation ceremony – teachers meeting
- On the closing day students will be given certificates of the school
- One massage will be given complimentary from the school side during the course! On Sundays students will get opportunity to learn Karma Yoga at Ganga river. On a closing day students a certification distribution ceremony will be held.
- Within the course you will have two Sunday of:
- One Sunday we will visit a spiritual place near Rishikesh.
- One Sunday we will learn cleansing techniques.