300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India - Overview
This 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India is for 200 Hour Yoga TTC Rishikesh India certified yoga practitioners and serious yoga practitioners coming to deepen their skill by joining Advanced Yoga Classes in Rishikesh, India. This Yoga course is for people who are fit, want to dedicate themselves to this inner spiritual practice, want to learn Yoga and believe in spreading knowledge, want to inspire, want to bring more happiness and peace into their community and others lives. Through this 300 hour YTTC, you are welcome to illuminate the yoga path and enlighten the deeper journey of self realization.
Get trained at a beautiful venue in the lush green Himalayan forest, walking distance away from holy river Ganges. Surrounded by energy of rich nature, you will get guidance and support from best yoga masters’ team, led by Prashant J Yoga (most trusted yoga teacher on Youtube). Our advanced yoga program of 300 hours in Rishikesh will open the world of possibilities for your refined practice and confident leadership as a internationally certified yoga teacher. Thousands of our 300-hour certified students are teaching successfully in popular yoga schools, yoga retreats, yoga teacher training, yoga festivals and events around the world.
300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh,India is registered with Yoga Alliance USA and include yoga training hours on following educational categories:
- Advanced Asana practices related to Ashtanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga
- Advanced mechanics of Yogic Breathing through multiple types of Pranayama
- Advanced Meditation Techniques, covering 10 popular meditation techniques
- Indepth study of Yogic Philosophy, ancient yoga texts and traditions
- Advanced Anatomy, Physiology and Applied Yoga Therapeutics
- Refined Teaching Methodology with Demonstrations and Creative Sequences
- Empowered Adjustments and Alignments, with Yoga Props and Tools
- Shat Karmas or Shat Kriyas for Yogic Cleansing and Yoga Detox
- Advanced Ayurveda Sessions on Ayurvedic Diet, Lifestyle and Treatments
Deeper Your Yoga Practice and Advance Your Yoga Teachings
Whether you have attended our Online Yoga Classes, Yoga Workshops, 100 hour or 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training or have practiced with any other yoga school, our 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh will uplift your current yoga practice to a higher level with refined alignment and understanding. We meet you where you are, and transform your yoga practice to an inspiring teaching skills with confident voice and structured content and sequences, suitable to individual body types.
We believe how you teach or lead your classes, becomes a representation of who you are, your dedication and devotion towards your practice and how you live it on and off your mat. And this 300 hours will empower you with the qualities of a good yoga practitioner and a great yoga teacher.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
- Advanced practice of hatha yoga
- Preparatory practices of asana
- Hatha yoga practice from hatha yoga pradeepica
- Difference between sun salutation and moon salutation
- Hip opening sequence
- Two main join opening series
- Timing to stay in one pose
- Teaching guidance practice of hatha yoga
- Practice of hand stand
- Arm balancing sequence
- Grounding sequence of asana
- Benefits of inversions in the practice
- Sivanada yoga sequence
- Difference between hatha yoga and raja yoga practice
- Dynamic practice of hatha yoga
- Surya bhedi pranayama sequence
- Practice of swara yoga
- Swara yoga practice to control the energy flow
- Pranayam practice for eda nadi, pingala, nadi and sushumna nadi
- Pranayam practice with locks
- Advance practice of bhramari pranayama
- Balancing sequence of kapalbhati pranayama, seetali pranayama, bhastrika pranayam, seetkari pranayama.
- Inner cleansing pranayam technique
- Pranayam for stress releasing
- yana mudra
- Vishnu mudra
- Ashwani mudra
- Nasagrai mudra
- Practice of khechari mudra
- Jalandhar Bandha
- Moola bandha
- Uddiana Banda
- Practice of maha Banda
- Agnisara kriya
- Practice of naoli kriya
- Vamavritta naoli kriya
- Dakhinavritta naoli kriya
- Practice of rubber neti and sutra neti
- Sankhaprakshalana(full body cleansing)
- Full primary series
- Practice of second series of ashtanga vinyasa
- Backbend sequence
- Philosophy of ashtanga vinyasa
- Advanced study of muscular system
- Role of yogic practice in nervous system
- Circulatory system in yogic practice
- How to talk with the body during the intense yogic practice
- Energy flow in inversions
- Body work in yoga practice and in other practice
- Yoga for back pain
- Yoga practice for migraine
- Yoga sutra patanjali third chapter (vibhuti pad)
- Patanjali yog sutra (Samadhi pad, sadhana pad)
- History of yoga
- Purusha and prakriti
- Yogic explanation of “ha” and “tha”
- Stories of ancient yogis and their powers
- Philosophy of meditative mind
- Chatusthay purusharta by sankhya yoga
- Bhagvat geeta
- Gherand samhita
- Self-improvement technique
- Alignment of advance asana
- Science of asana
- 6 steps of doing the asana
- How to breakdown the pose to get the right alignment
- Yoga workshop( back bend, inversion)
- Self-adjustment to improve the comfort with effort
- Hands-on adjustment (light, strong)
- How to know the level and capacity of the students
- Preparation of the sequence for the special need(like hip opening)
- Technique to adjust others with the safety
- Commands on instruction
- Quality of the teachers
- Quality of the instruction
- Yoga sequence for self-practice
- How to choose the asana as per the body need
- How to listen the body in the practice
- Reason of the asana in animal name
- Purpose of the asana practice and its goal
- Philosophy of asana and pranayam according to shastras
- Hand balance practice
- Detailed study of 20 intermediate asana
- Food mantra
- Guru ashtakam
- Adiguru shankaracharya mantra
- Bhagvat geeta shloka chant
- Patanjali mantra
- Yoga bhajan and sloka
- Yoga nidra advanced practice for emotion
- Deep sleep and turiya sleep
- Yoga nidra as a tantric practice
- State of self in yoga nidra
- Chakra meditation
- Sound meditation
- Four traditional meditative postures
- Prana meditation technique
- Connection between yoga and ayurveda
- Difference between Yogic and ayurvedic food
- Ayurvedic cooking class
- Three gunas and their effect in the body
- Basic ayurvedic checkup
- Asana philosophy according to the ancient yoga scripts
- Traditional dynamic series of asana and static asanas for long holdings
- Techniques to enter in the pose, be in the pose and leave the pose Fundamentals of asana
- Contradictions and benefits of each asana
- 60 asana will be covered during the course from standing series, kneeling asana, sitting asana, prone asana, supine asana, inversions
- Heart of Yoga – Yoga Philosophy: studying of ancient scripts to uncover real purpose of yoga
- Essence knowledge for practice and teaching – Anatomy and Physiology: Respiratory system, Skeletal system, Articular system, Muscular system, Nervous System
- Basement of practice – Shatkriya: theory and practice of cleansing techniques to prepare body for proper practice
- Science of sound – Mantra: meaning understanding and learning by heart most important mantras
- Science of breath – Pranayama: theory and practice of main pranayama technics
- Science of Meditation: practice of different meditation techniques
- Yoga teacher foundation – Teaching methodology classes: qualities of a teacher, teaching styles and sequence preparation
Daily Schedule for 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
|06:30 AM - 08:00 AM
|08:00 AM - 08:45 AM
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
|10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
|Mantra / Alignment & Adjustment
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
|Lunch & Rest
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
|Anatomy / Teaching Methodology
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM
|Asana Practice With Alignment
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM
What’s Included and Not Included
What Does This Yoga Course Package Include?
- 28 nights shared room accommodation with attached bathroom.
- 24x7 Filtered drinking water and hot water.
- Well-designed Course Material.
- Beautiful Bag and School T-shirt.
- Shat Kriyas or Yogic Cleansing Kit.
- Three nutritious organic meals per day, plus Indian Masala Chai for morning and evening.
- Cultural Trips and Excursions that include sunrise trek in Himalayas and visit to spiritual caves, ashrams, waterfalls and nearby villages.
- WiFi and Beautiful sitting area to study and spend quality Me-time
- On-call Doctor and Emergency Services.
What Is Not Included In This Yoga Package?
- Additional Charges for Private Room - $200 USD.
- Additional Charges for Air-Conditioning Room - $150 USD.
- Additional Charges for Pick and Drop and for any taxi services.
We are blessed with a beautiful building, surrounded by lush green flora and fauna of Himalayas. This 15 -rooms building for 300 hour yoga teacher training students in Rishikesh is a peaceful and comfortable place to rest and relax during the intensive training. Clean linens, Towels, Blankets, Hot Shower, Attached Bathrooms, Wifi Connection is available for all the rooms.
Bring your yoga practice to the dining table by applying Sattvic and Ayurvedic principles to your eating habits. We offer three vegetarian meals in a day that enhances healthiness and clarity to whole body and mind. Our cooks and kitchen team has rich experience of preparing Indian delicacies like Vegetable curries, Dahls or Lentils, multi-flavoured rice etc. The organic ingredients like spices, wholegrains, herbs, teas, honey are sourced from local villages and the best vendors of the town.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Fees
03 October 2024
02 November 202410 SPOT LEFT
Our Yoga Masters
Reviews and Feedback
"The liberty, the inside oneness and openess that I felt after Prashant's classes always fullfilled me. I could feel the energy rising as well as the expansion of my limits. It is with a deep work of precision, humor, gentleness and perseverance that he gives his class. Prashant allowed me to go deeper on my and others and open new pathways. He's on of those who inspire and stays next to you for time ahead. Thank Prashant to have align me in so many ways and brought me further on. See you soon"
"I believe Yoga Vidya School’s 200 hour yoga teacher training can change anybody's view on Yoga and its practice. The course teach you about real yogic lifestyle with its true meaning. The yoga teachers of this school have rich knowledge of all the aspects and principles of Yoga and goes deep into it to make it accessible to all level of students. Mantra and philosophy classes can give you a whole new energy. Another important factor that make this school the best, is its location away from the crowd of hotels and yoga schools of Rishikesh. The place is blessed with nature, making you feel like a real yoga retreat in jungle."
The 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India is designed for the intermediate and advanced level of students who have already mastered the beginner level 200 hour teacher training course and are willing to learn the advanced level of Yogic science. This 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh is not for beginners but an advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh for yoga teachers and yoga enthusiasts to get a deeper insight into yoga to improve their yoga teaching skills. This course is great for learners who are looking for their spiritual growth and better self-discipline with advanced yogic practices.
The main purpose of the 300 hour yoga alliance approved teacher training course is teaching the advanced level learning of yogic practices and yogic philosophy to the students. Our 300 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh India is more for the yoga instructors, yoga trainers and intermediate practitioners to increase their level of clarity. This course is a multi-style teacher training course which involves hatha yoga, ashtanga vinyasa and advanced variations of Yoga from 200 hour yoga teacher training course.
Our 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh is designed with the only focus of instilling an advanced level of variations in yoga asana, pranayama for intermediate yogic practitioner, yoga instructors and yoga trainers. This course will be covering advanced level variations of Asana, Shatkarma, Mantra chanting, Meditation, Anatomy, Pranayama, Alignment and advancement, Physiology, Teaching Methodology etc. The students of 300 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh, on weekends, will teach the students of 200 hours teacher training course which will be keenly monitored by our teachers; this will increase their level of clarity of teaching. Learners will also learn the bandhas, mudras and the cleansing techniques for the overall development of their body. Students will also be taken out for Ganga Artis, temples, caves because yoga is not just the knowledge of postures but also the study of nature and one’s consciousness.
Our 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh, India will include the advanced level practice of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga yoga/vinyasa, which will help you to improve your skills in these styles and then master one to show your great endeavors to the world. This is an extensive yoga teacher training course with 6 days learning per week 7-8 hours per day. Yoga students will also practice the 2nd series of Ashtanga Vinyasa with advanced level postures and deeper knowledge of nature, philosophy, pranayama and teaching skills.
Yoga Teacher Training Certification, Yoga Alliance USA
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Vidya School is registered with Yoga Alliance USA.
Yoga Alliance is a non-profit organisation that sets standards for yoga teacher training courses, schools and yoga community around the world. They do not provide the yoga training directly to students or practitioners but lay down the guidelines and standards for the syllabus to follow in these month-long yoga teacher training in India or anywhere else. Yoga Alliance Website also maintains the data of the registered yoga teachers who have completed their 200 Hours from the certified yoga schools like Yoga Vidya School.
Registering with the Yoga Alliance is an important step for many yoga teachers and yoga industry professionals these days. It certifies them to teach and get yoga teaching jobs at various retreat and yoga teacher training centres. Its an accomplishment, a degree or a badge of honor to display in the professional world of Yoga Community around the globe.
After successfully completing 4 weeks or the 200 hours of our Yoga Course in Rishikesh, you will receive a Yoga Alliance Certificate that allows you to register with Yoga Alliance and teach yoga internationally with a badge of RYT200.
Yoga Teacher Training Frequently Asked Questions
- Students are expected to show utmost respect to their yoga gurus and comply with the yoga school’s rules and regulations.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption are strictly prohibited inside or close to the premises
- Borrowed books and items must be returned on time and in the condition they were issued.
- Full participation is required in all scheduled activities. In case of emergencies, please contact the management and provide complete details as soon as possible.
- Please inform the kitchen manager or at reception in advance if you plan to skip meals on any given day.
- Adherence to class schedules is crucial punctuality is expected from all students and considered in examining whether you are eligible for the certificate or not.
- School rooms are exclusively for students and staff members, outsiders are not allowed without prior permission from the manager.